5 Cycling Apparel Brands I have my eye on

Nowadays, there is no shortage of cycling brands to choose from. So much so in fact, that it can be hard to know where to start! I drew together some of my favourites that I've had my eye on lately - I chose each of them for a different reason, so I hope it helps you find a new brand that might resonate with you too. These bike-related apparel and kit brands have a whole variety of goodies on hand - gifts or gifts to yourself, I won't tell! ;)

Victory Chimp

A quirky young brand from Northern Ireland, they have a great range of vibrant, bright designs.

Go here if...you like printed kits with unique designs, or want some beautiful cycling-related wall art for your home or a gift.

We love them because... They may be small, but they don't shirk when it comes to representation and diversity.


Photo c/o Victory Chimp




Gusto Cycling Culture

Now I might be biased here - because, for full disclosure - this is my own brand! But I hope you don't mind me popping it here, too. A young start-up fusing together foodie love with cycling. Focused on playful off-the-bike apparel with eye-catching designs and slogans. 

Ideal for casual wear with a  cycling-themed twist, you'll find "the Gelato Grupetto", "the Pizza Peloton" and much more besides.

Go here if...you love pizza, gelato, and cycling. Also women's specific designs!

We love them because...there's a whole range of unique casual wear that's cool enough to wear whilst still making it clear to everyone how much we love to ride our bikes.


A cyclist riding along contours of gelato? Yes, please!


Sigr

A small swedish brand, with a pleasingly simple aesthetic. Made always with an environmentally conscious mindset, their prices are reasonable - their quality reassuring.

Go here if...You like a simple design, but don't want to compromise on quality or environmental principlies
We love them because... Their eco-credentials are top-notch

Photo C/O Sigr


Isadore Apparel

Hailing from Slovakia, this brand does NOT rest on its laurels. Forever coming up with new initiatives, programmes and designs to make the brand much more than just a clothing label. They are environmentally and socially conscious - and it shows.

Go here if...You fashionable designs, love merino, or are looking to invest in some high-quality core pieces.

We love them because... They have some amazing innovative schemes, like their jersey rental scheme!
Photo C/O Isadore



Cycology

A more established brand that's been around for a while. That being said, they are nonetheless very well-loved for their quirky prints and witty slogans. Jerseys, bar tape, apparel - you'll find it all here.

Go here if...You want something unusual, maybe for a gift!

We love them because... Their slogans make us laugh.

Photo C/O Cycology






bike kit
July 21, 2021
0

Comments

Search

Recent Comments

Contact Me