![]() |
![]() |
If you'd like up to 30% off on AfterShokz, check out my discount page here.
Do you remember a while ago, I reviewed the AfterShokz Air, because they blew my mind a little bit? The whole letting you listen to music whilst also staying safe thing was a massive game changer for me, especially on the bike, where I didn't actually listen to music until AfterShokz came along.
Well, they've dropped their latest set of headphones, the Aeropex, and I am stoked. I got my hands on them last week, and so far, they have seriously stepped up to the mark. I was already impressed by the Air, to be honest, so I was curious to see what further improvements AfterShokz had been able to make!
On getting them out of the box, I noticed they were even smaller and lighter than the Air, with a new charging port. This is because they've stepped up the waterproofing to IP67, so even a tropical storm won't phase these bad boys.
![]() |
| The new Aeropex on the left, versus the Air on the right |
![]() |
| The Aeropex with its carry case |
![]() |
| The headphones close up |
As always, the nature of bone conduction does mean you hear what's going on around you - for better and for worse. They'll be an investment, too. Cutting edge tech like this doesn't come cheap, and AfterShokz doesn't skimp on quality. At the moment they retail at around £149.95 (you can buy them here).
But in summary, as far as sports headphones are concerned, the Aeropex are a real treat. Lighter, better quality sound, and fewer vibrations, they've already become an essential addition to my arsenal, and I can't wait to get stuck in with them!
*Ad: I have an on-going relationship with AfterShokz, but all opinions are my own!*
If you'd like to get your hands on a pair of Aeropex, or any other AfterShokz, I have some discount codes you are welcome to use: https://www.star-marie.aftershokz.co.uk/
related posts
aftershokz
June 28, 2019
5






Hi! Are there any discount codes available for Aeropex? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi! At the top of the page there is a link to all the discount codes ☺️☺️ for Aeropex, it's "StarMarie"! Hope it helps. 🤗
DeleteThank you for the fast reply. Amazon UK sais that the code you have mentioned is not valid. 😔
DeleteAh, you will need to go to their website directly to get the discount! :) https://aftershokz.co.uk/ - I hope that helps. :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete