Discount Code for AfterShokz sports bone conduction headphones


This year, I have been fortunate enough to be a member of the AfterShokz ShokzSquad Crew as an ambassador.
You can find my AfterShokz Review of the Aeropex headphones on their website here, and as an ambassador for the brand, I have special discount codes for up to 30% off! Whichever AfterShokz sports headphones you're after, you can find the relevant discount codes right here.
Having used AfterShokz to swim, bike and run with, I now wouldn't be without them. Their open ear bone conducting design means I am safer on the road than ever before. My ears are still free to hear my teammates or traffic around me. You can read more about the benefits of bone conduction here.
Race Ready: AfterShokz headphones are England Athletics certified!

For swimming you can use the Xtrainerz, which are MP3 headphones, so you don't even need to carry a phone with you when you train. Other models are Bluetooth only, for the Spotify lovers amongst us.
You wouldn't see me without them now!










aftershokz
November 26, 2019
0

Comments

Search

Recent Comments

Contact Me